LIC AAO Phase 2 main exam results can typically be checked on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Here are the general steps to check your LIC AAO Phase 2 main exam result:
- Visit the official website of LIC (www.licindia.in) or the LIC Career Portal (www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers).
- Look for the “Career” or “Recruitment” section on the website. It is usually located at the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on the link that says “AAO Recruitment” or “Assistant Administrative Officer.”
- You will be redirected to the LIC AAO recruitment page, where you will find information about the recruitment process and updates.
- Look for the link related to the LIC AAO Phase 2 main exam result. It may be labeled as “Phase 2 Main Exam Result” or something similar.
- Click on the result link, and it will open a new page or a PDF file containing the list of shortlisted candidates or individual result status.
- Search for your roll number, name, or registration number in the provided list or PDF file.
- If your roll number or details are present, congratulations! You have qualified for the LIC AAO Phase 2 main exam.
- You can save the result page or PDF file for future reference and further stages of the recruitment process.
Please note that the exact steps and website navigation may vary based on the current recruitment cycle and any updates made by LIC. It is recommended to regularly check the LIC official website and follow the instructions provided there to access the LIC AAO Phase 2 main exam results.
Lic AAO Selection Process
LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) recruitment follows a multi-stage process. Here are the general steps involved in joining LIC as an AAO:
- Notification: Keep an eye on the official website of LIC (www.licindia.in) or the LIC Career Portal (www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers) for the release of the LIC AAO recruitment notification. The notification contains details about eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, and selection procedure.
- Eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria specified in the recruitment notification. Eligibility criteria usually include educational qualifications, age limit, and other requirements.
- Application: When the recruitment notification is released, submit your application online through the LIC official website or the LIC Career Portal. Fill in the required details, upload necessary documents, and pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Preliminary Examination: If your application is accepted, you will be called to appear for the LIC AAO Preliminary Examination. The preliminary exam typically consists of objective-type questions and assesses your aptitude, reasoning ability, and English language skills.
- Main Examination: Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam are then eligible to appear for the LIC AAO Main Examination. The main exam is generally more comprehensive and covers topics like reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general knowledge, computer knowledge, and professional knowledge related to insurance and finance.
- Interview: Based on the performance in the main exam, shortlisted candidates are invited for a personal interview. The interview assesses your communication skills, leadership abilities, and suitability for the AAO role.
- Medical Examination: If you clear the interview stage, you will undergo a medical examination to ensure you meet the physical fitness requirements for the job.
- Final Selection: The final selection is based on your performance in the main examination, interview, and medical examination. A merit list is prepared, and candidates who rank high in the merit list are offered the position of LIC AAO.
- Document Verification: Once selected, you will be required to undergo document verification. You must provide all the necessary documents, including educational certificates, identity proof, and other relevant certificates.
- Training and Joining: After document verification, candidates undergo a training program conducted by LIC. On successful completion of training, you will be officially appointed as an LIC AAO.
Please note that the specific details of the LIC AAO recruitment process may vary from year to year. It is advisable to refer to the official LIC website and the recruitment notification for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the recruitment process and joining procedures.
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Whatsapp Group